Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We have a winner! Storm Chaser going to a new home!

Oh My I got home late.... but it's still the first of June! How can that be? 2011 is almost half over!!!

I had this real cool way of picking the winner out...the first folded paper one of the cats sniffed would be the winner.... they wouldn't go near them! I waited, and waited, and waited some more..... not one of those cats would even go near the folded papers. Now I know if I didn't want them to get near them they would had been rolling on them!

So I had my hubby pick a name...sure wasn't as stressful as waiting on a sniff from a cat!

And the winner is.....

Susie!

Please send me your address and I'll have this stormy guy off in the mail ASAP!

Thank you all for entering my Storm Chaser Give away!
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise!!! I'm doing a Happy Dance!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete