Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is that Spring I hear?







I do like winter...I know...but it's cold! But spring , summer and fall brings loads of outdor work for me! Winter I can 'veg' out... that means I gain weight!




Filled up the birdfeeders after a visit to the Hospital.... appointment and tests. Guess my heart is ok...? But back to the birdfeeder... heard some new birds tweeting away!



The Chick-a-dees flying around my head letting me know to hurry...they must be hungry!


Ice is melting making me slid and slip with every step! Spring can't be far away!


And since Ebay has listings free....I listed someore ACEOs!

If your on Facebook come visit my art page!
http://www.facebook.com/Haunted-Swamp-Designs/168123569900643

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for spring!!!! I'll go check out your facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your winter scenes in blue!
    Spring will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete